Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Keybindings keep resetting

MademayakiMademayaki
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Bugs and Glitches
My issue is that EVERY TIME I log out of the game, my keybindings(skill window hotkey etc.) get reset to the default. I have to change it all over again each time I log back into the game. Not only that, but my pet list is always scrambled and no matter what I try, auto or manual sorting, it keeps getting scrambled up as soon as I close the pet window. Any ideas, suggestions? I tried the 'repair installation' in the launcher but it did nothing at all