Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Skill Training Seal (10) not working

AshiraiAshirai
Mabinogi Rep: 915
in Bugs and Glitches
kvntTel.png
nLoInob.png

I have had these skill seals in my inventory for a long time and I was saving them to rank Synthesis but it is not working for any of my skills. Is there any way this can get fixed or am I missing something here?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oh, that is a seal from the Dan update event a long while back.
    It can only be used on skills that can "be advanced".
    So it'll only work on skills that can be raised to the Dan ranks (like Dan 1, Dan 2, and Dan 3)
    You can tell which skills can be danned because they have a special icon over their skill EXP bar in the skill window.

Synthesis isn't one of those skills, unfortunately, so you'll need another type of Skill Training Seal if you want to seal Synthesis.
  • AshiraiAshirai
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Thank you very much for the help! I will have to check on what Dan skills I have left to try them out on.