Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Magnum Dan 3 Tests

RockchainRockchain
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Feedback and Suggestions
Magnum Shot Dan 3 Adv test was designed based on nearly 0 ping. In South Korea where there is the fastest internet in the world within a small region, it is achievable and makes the test easier. However, in NA or Europe, the test is almost impossible or we should be extremely lucky in order to get SS.

I already passed magnum dan 3 tests couple times when I was in Korea. I feel like I am doing the test with a human character in Korea, where the character is an elf in NA.

There should be some kind of modifications or patch since the Dan advancement tests suppose to let players pass rather than recollecting golds with impossible tests.

I understand the lag or internet speed might not be something fixable by its own nature. (I mean NA+Europe will never get internet speed as fast as Korea). Thus, I would like to suggest an increase in the chance of critical rate during the tests, which will yield more probability of passing the test. Or simply increase the points that we get from hitting or killing monsters using magnum shot by about x1.2 ~ x1.4.