Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mysterious Thief Light Suit bug for female giant

ArjuneArjune
Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
in Bugs and Glitches
zcVQzNC.png

This is my female giant and my friend who is a human. we're wearing the same exact outfit, and as you can see by the screenshot.... the giant version is completely different. I expect the same outfit to look the same on all races. The only difference between our outfits is hers is the special version and mine is not. She let me try on her special version though and it does the same thing as the screenshot. it doesn't have the skin showing on the back and the extra black material going down to the belt. Hopefully you guys can fix this. Thanks!

IGN: Darvy
Server: Nao