Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

//

Kitt15Kitt15
Mabinogi Rep: 620
edited March 20, 2020 in Help
//

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited September 11, 2019
    yes character info first or second tab
    exact description next post by . . someone - I'm gonna guess it'll be Kensama(formerly)ofmari.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited September 11, 2019
    Kitt15 wrote: »
    Is there anywhere in the game where you can see the date a character was created?

Not really important but just would be interesting to know.

I did try to search but found nothing.

Like, the date? Day, Month, Year?

I'm not sure.
    The character window only shows the day of the week the character was made.
    I'm not sure if there's just somewhere you can check to see how long it's been since a character's creation.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Only way to see who is the older character is the end of Shakespeare storyline, the oldest player becomes Shakespeare There is no other way to tell how old a character is. I wish Devcat left that information on the character tab or character screen.
    Kitt15
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Check your email archives for when you created your Nexon account. If both were on the same date, bingo!
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    =.= Not sure how many ppl keep a 10+ year old email like that?