Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

cash shop ideas!!

justshowingjustshowing
Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
in Feedback and Suggestions
we all know you want money! :D

why not drop gachas and give us the revamp VIP subscriptions already? lol

also, having talent character cards like with the elite heros would be nice for all of the talents! :D
like decreasing the difficulty to obtain harder skills through the talent cards like crash shot for archery, bash stampede and final hit final strike final shot.

or have VIP status make it easier for obtaining higher level of upgrades and erg weapons? idk there is so much you could do with subscriptions that would assure reaccuring income for you guys!

(just give us a break from gachas please, we are tierd of ramen every day lol)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Hah! that pun. it's really more of a random vending machine where you don't know what's gonna fall out. You may not get that ramen.

I think for VIP to revamp, there needs to be something that's worth it to have players invest in it full time.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Premium/VIP has already been updated in Korea quite a few times. we are supposed to get a VIP update sometime this year. here are some of the features that are in the mabi KR Premium/VIP:

dczgmhj-af5a7a00-8dbd-40ac-ad68-e962739873f5.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGN6Z21oai1hZjVhN2EwMC04ZGJkLTQwYWMtYWQ2OC1lOTYyNzM5ODczZjUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Bvx40tIDahaoO_RbQpLTCUJb43uWZpueHjnTgKSAgKw
    Kensamaofmari
  • justshowingjustshowing
    TALENT TITLES REPLACED WITHOUT LIMITS!! :O
    GIMMIE THIS GIMMIE THIS!

i'm not entitled gamer gimmie now!!! QWQ
  • ZanathKariashiZanathKariashi
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    I'd rather see free swapping of Grandmaster benefits. Swapping normal titles is alright but all things considered it's fairly minor.

I just have such a hard time justifying the existence of the GM Adventure talent when it's completely useless if you have at least 1 other talent. Since it just exists to generate you AP faster...but just loses you AP to use it. Maybe it it just automatically detected nearby relics, similar to Demi-God Mode, and removed the cost/cooldown of using Artifact Investigation, it would have similar benefit to Cooking's GM bonus.
  • justshowingjustshowing
    wait. so you dont get to switch the x2 bonus with the title? :thinking:
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited September 14, 2019
    I'd like to see a new higher level service that throws in the extra weapon slots, homestead mining permits, and whatever else. If they offer it at less than buying the services separtely, I'd probably get it.
    justshowing