Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Removeable Title Coupons

xSho76xSho76
Mabinogi Rep: 435
edited September 30, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
I wish there was a way to turn titles that have been used on a character back into a coupon to be used on another character or sold. I changed to a different character but that means I can't use any of my old event titles that won't come back and there are loads of titles I missed out on too that I would like to buy but it's not possible because they've already been used on a character.

Of course, this only applies to ones that were a coupon and not the ones you earn in game normally.

This feature would also be nice for gestures.
LilAbzy

Comments

• LilAbzyLilAbzy
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    I agree that this would be a cool feature. Maybe an in-game item that would reverse the use of a Title Coupon.
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    I feel like there should be a system where titles are transferrable between characters. Like if you unlock a title on one character, it should unlock on other characters. Most of these stats aren't big bonuses, so it wouldn't hurt to say, use a title from a more advanced character on a lower level character to help ease the burden of it being lower leveled.