Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone else disappointed in the Lord Of Seas outfi

ParleParle
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Feedback and Suggestions
I was really hoping to add a Weiss magic upgrade on it only to learn it has only 3 upgrade slots and not 4. Anyone else sad about it? Or is it just me?
  1. Anyone else wish it had 4 upgrade slots?15 votes
    1. Yes
       67% (10 votes)
    2. No
       33% (5 votes)

Comments

• ParleParle
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I guess it's just me not being able to afford good light armor then.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I didn't know it was going to come with stats, so for me it's kind of an extra. I'm definitely not an expert on the topic of stats, though - I just run around in seal shop heavy armor and event light armor haha.
    Parle
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    edited October 9, 2019
    Honestly, the fact that it looks cool is enough for me, and the fact that it has some enchants on it that will be useful to my mage down the line is a bonus. Unless you're talking uber endgame gear, light armor that'll get you through most content is pretty easy to come by. Just grab one that looks half-decent from an NPC shop, raise its proficiency, upgrade it (My preference it Surface Enhancement 2 => Surface Enhancement 3=> Surface Enhancement 3=> Artisan Upgrade for lower durability armors and Surface Enhancement 2 => Surface Enhancement 3=> Surface Enhancement 3=> Meles' Light Armor Upgrade for higher durability armor), and enjoy your day.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Before this, my only light armor was the Gamyu.
    This is basically a Gamyu with better stats, ping, a set bonus, and can actually be upgraded.

Though yeah, I'm still disappointed that it doesn't have enough upgrade slots.
    The lightning rod animation sure looks silly though, just an extremely tall pillar of lightning, lol!
  • DangerousDitchDangerousDitch
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    The lightning rod animation sure looks silly though, just an extremely tall pillar of lightning, lol!

It's the sky itself feeding your L-Rod, no?