Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for some buddies.

FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
in Alexina Chat
Hello~ I am looking for some buddies to talk with or hang with on this server. Recently Alexina had became the server I am most active on and I would like to make some more friends. I have a group of amazing friends already that I love, but I am always open to making more friends.

A few things about me and what I am looking for in a friend:

I play on Mari aswell, but I am more active now adays on Alexina, logging in for hours at a time.
I am over 1k total, GM Warrior, I may not be as strong on this server yet BUT I'v done all content in the game (On Mari) so I know how to run everything.
I am looking for friends who like to talk, run dungeons and SM's.
I love running lords and dailies. I have a group I run lords with already, however on the case they are busy or we need someone to join, it would be nice.

**THREE MOST IMPORTANT ONES**

1) I am not looking for friends who will hit on me. I am in a happy relationship of three years with my amazing boyfriend. I have had people add me simply for the purpose of hitting on me and trying to get with me. I always DELETE these people. I don't mind being friends but I am taken. Please be respectful.

2) I am in an amazing family who I adore, please DONT you dare tell me to leave my family and try to get me to join yours, I love the people I am in family with so please be respectful of that as well.

3) I am in a great guild that I am happy in, Don't try to convince me that your guild is better and that I should join your guild, it's not happening.

These may seem harsh but I have dealt with this before and people honestly don't listen so I wanted to make that clear. If you would like to be my friend. My IGN is Windwanderer

Comments

• MaiFaeMaiFae
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I'm not pro by any means, i am actually new of about a week now, so i don't know many people. But if you wanted to be friends it'd be awesome. MY IGN is Maifae
  • LythiaraLythiara
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Hi. I'm a returning player, although, being honest, I was never pro by any stretch of the imagination. If you'd like someone to chat with, I'm your girl. If either one of you would like to add me, that'd be great. My IGN is Lythiara.