Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fullscreen Color Effect

SytrieSytrie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
in Technical Support
I have been having this issue for years that when I turn on fullscreen, game was getting brighter and a little bit more blue(?), I don't know why but seemed to be windows 10 or intel integrated graphics issue more than the game's issue, still not sure. I have been looking for 3rd party extensions to fix my problem but I have found the solution to this issue completely randomly.

if you are having same bright and blue-ish fullscreen filter issue this is the random solution here for Windows 10 using intel integrated gpu:

1- Get to windowed mode in mabinogi
2- On taskbar, rightclick Mabinogi icon and try to launch another mabinogi
3- When windows asks for continue to launch mabinogi.exe, click Cancel
4- Click windowed mabinogi, press alt-enter and filter won't apply

5- If you ever press Alt+Tab on fullscreen mabinogi, filter will eventually re-apply when you return back to the game so don't alt-tab, instead first alt+enter to switch to windowed mode and then use alt-tab safely.

If anyone could explain the reason behind it or the right technical solution for this issue, I'll be grateful.