Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Appearance Scrolls

SytrieSytrie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
edited November 7, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Game already itself has a style tab, which lets players to mask their gear with another, I'm not saying we should apply same thing for weapons which would be better in first place before appearance scolls implemented, but what I am saying is to add another style item slot for weapon slots too and use our appearance scrolls as items on theese slots. And if scroll mask does't fit to current gear, don't apply the mask at all, simple.

So, If you are dual-wielding human and when you decide to mask your all one handed swords with muramasa for example, only thing you have to do is to put 2 muramasa appearance scolls on your style tab's weapon slots and kaboom, no matter what one handed swords you equip, they will look like muramasa, like how current style system lets you no matter what armor you wear, they will be masked with the same gear on your style tab item slot.

Seperating gear masking with weapon masking is meaningless in my opinion.

Edit: Um, and as for colors, maybe we could be able to use related dyes on the scroll item to set it's colors? To be honest, this idea is to just integrate style system with appearance scrolls and to me, they should be completely removed and weapon masking should be same with armor masking, and as I said before, if weapon type doesn't match with mask, do not apply it at all.
  1. Should we be able to use apperance scolls as style masks for weapons?5 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (5 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)
    3. I don't know, not a fashionogi.
       0% (0 votes)