Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stop with the (Event) items.

SqueeSquee
Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
in Feedback and Suggestions
Okay... This has really been bugging me as of late. There are a ton of the same items that don't stack together because they're "event" items. For example, you can't stack Nao stones (the normal ones) with event Nao Stones for better storage. I understand why the temporary ones cannot be combined, and that makes sense. However, these constant items we're getting from events are really starting to eat up inventory space. And on top of that, you apparently cannot combine event items from different events. I got like 3 types of red upgrade stones, one normal stack and two half event stacks that won't stack together because they're from different events. That's not even counting all the training potions I got from the fishing events. I ended up with two of almost every kind of training potion because the ones I got from a previous event were not stackable.

Make the event items just normal items and allow us to stack them together neatly. It's beyond infuriating that half of my inventory could be condensed if I could just combine the same items together. I don't know about everyone else, but I need my inventory space. My inventory could easily open up almost an entire bag if the event items would just be normal items.
YoridenSherriHabimaruAtheist42

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Nao Soul Stone - 1/1 Trades left (From Lorna via Saga Coupons)
    Nao Soul Stone - 0/1 Trades left (From Other Players who got them from Lorna)
    Untradeable Nao Soul Stone (From Baltane Boxes)
    Nao Soul Stone (Event) (From Events)
    Nao Soul Stone (Event) 30 Day Expiration (From Events)

Oh boy, 5 variations of the same item, none of which can stack with the other.
    I wonder if I forgot any kinds of variations... But yeah, it can get a bit silly.

Though the convenient way to fix this would be:

1) Removal of Trade Restrictions
    2) Removal of Expiration Timers
    3) Removal of (Event) variations, literally just make them normal versions with no extra restrictions or caveats
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    If only Event variations were one and the same, too. I got two Pet Rebirth Potions (Event), but with different item IDs, so they don't stack, and there's no trade anything about them.
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Yeah... It's really annoying. If they just made all the items the same, it wouldn't be an issue. Or at least let us stack the event items with other event items. If they just remove the "event" variations, everything would be fine.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited November 20, 2019
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Nao Soul Stone - 1/1 Trades left (From Lorna via Saga Coupons)
    Nao Soul Stone - 0/1 Trades left (From Other Players who got them from Lorna)
    Untradeable Nao Soul Stone (From Baltane Boxes)
    Nao Soul Stone (Event) (From Events)
    Nao Soul Stone (Event) 30 Day Expiration (From Events)

Oh boy, 5 variations of the same item, none of which can stack with the other.
    I wonder if I forgot any kinds of variations... But yeah, it can get a bit silly.

Though the convenient way to fix this would be:

1) Removal of Trade Restrictions
    2) Removal of Expiration Timers
    3) Removal of (Event) variations, literally just make them normal versions with no extra restrictions or caveats

You forgot Beginner's Nao Soul Stones.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Why can't they just all be saleable, people might be less jaded that way.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Oh there's also 6 day expiration ones I think and 3 day?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Oh my gosh YES I hate having 5 different stacks of one single freaking item!!
    Squee