Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unable to purchase Master Plan Special Potion

ChaosShadowChaosShadow
Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
in Bugs and Glitches
As the title says, I'm unable to purchase the Master Plan Special Potion. The event potion that grants you Defense +10, Protection +5, Magic Defense +10, Magic Protection +5, HP +500, MP +500, and SP +500.

I attempted to buy it before and after selecting my main character for the event, but the Seal Merchant seems to think that I've already purchased one. I double checked my inventory and was unable to locate the potion anywhere.

Is anyone else experiencing this bug, or do I need to send in a ticket?

Comments

• KaibaAkayukiKaibaAkayuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,225
    same here cant buy it. seems like nexon forgot to reset the buy count
  • KaibaAkayukiKaibaAkayuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,225
    edited November 27, 2019
    https://imgur.com/a/xEzeXqC
    and here is ur proof
    cant get the image to show

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited November 27, 2019
    xEzeXqC
    and here is ur proof
    cant get the image to show

Because you need to use image link address
    So correct should be FLOp2xm.png

Also, it's better to send in tickets because I don't think there will be general staff available to fix it until the break is over.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Every week they release a broken event... I don't understand how can they keep doing this and won't learn already.
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    Greta wrote: »
    Every week they release a broken event... I don't understand how can they keep doing this and won't learn already.

I keep asking myself the same thing. Random bugs can't always be helped, but I feel like something of this nature shouldn't have been missed.