Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This puppet was worth over 100m before I killed it

ZilthZilth
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Bugs and Glitches
I have a Halloween Ghost Support Puppet which I recently attempted to enchant. I say attempted to because the enchant failed horribly and reduced the puppet's durability to 0/0. I figured it wouldn't be a big deal - I can just use some repair hammers if something like this happens.
The puppet doesn't come up on the items list though. It's just not there. When I use a hammer to raise its durability, the puppet doesn't show up on the list at all.
Usually I'd shrug something like this off and assume it's not on the menu for the same reason some clothes can't be put in the dressing room. They're limited time type items and didn't get the type of support as "normal" items. As my title suggests though, this puppet is worth over 100m, without enchants, and I kind of don't want to just toss it in a fire like regular garbage.
Has anyone run into this problem? Is there a way to fix it?

The puppet : unknown.png
The hammers I intended to use : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/353786148990091275/651762218194567198/unknown.png

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 8, 2019
    No way it's worth 100m... Lol. There's too much support Puppets to make it that worthy. Except those exclusive crossover SAO/FSN puppets.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    There has never been a puppet that has been over 100m
    Not even SAO/FSN hit 100m
    (Unless it had some High amount of enchants on it with killer reforges)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The puppet is maybe worth like 25m just because of Shieldless Charge enchant... And yes, 100m suport puppet would most likely be with OP reforges/enchants.