Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Idle Pose Card-The "Special" Series+Animations

Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
edited December 9, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Essentially it would work like the Stance Cards, except with variations of Idle Poses connected to the Special versions of previously released outfits.
*Note: Due to the nature of the "Special" pose, the animation cannot be activated on a "Special" item, or an item with an Idle Pose.
**Additional Note: May come in Male/Female variant, rather than Racial variant.

For instance:
-Imperial Commander Pose Card
-Deputy Commander Pose Card
-Water Spirit Pose Card
-(Not Yet Released, Not Yet Officially Translated) Constellation Guardian Pose Card
-(any Collaboration Retexted) Pose Card
-Afternoon Tea Pose Card
-Battle Maid Pose Card (Female Only)
-Battle Butler Pose Card (Male Only)
-Adorable Frill Pose Card (Male Only/Female Only)
-Steampunk Inventor Pose Card (Male Only)
-Steampunk Inventress Pose Card (Female Only)

So, in short, a Battle Maid Outfit with an Afternoon Tea Pose Card would give the outfit that drinking tea pose.
A Special Battle Maid Outfit would not allow activation of the Afternoon Tea Pose Card, and would retain the default idle pose.
(Unless, of course, Nexon KR can code Idle Pose Cards to override animations on any outfit, be it Special or not.)
DraechSherriPlatinaKokiNilremPolicroma

Comments

• NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    This is pretty much what I suggested almost 3 years ago.

While we got weapon idles and the nice bare handed, this is still an idea I would like to see to its full potential.
    (Such as allowing us to say, overwrite idles already on outfits? My main outfit is succubus bodywear but I'm sad I can't use bare handed stance's idle with it.)

In the original topic 3 years ago, I also suggested cards for movement and cards for resting.

Needless to say, pushing for this system to reach its full potential has my support.
    It would allow for so many more interesting ways to customize ourselves.
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Nilrem wrote: »
    This is pretty much what I suggested almost 3 years ago.

While we got weapon idles and the nice bare handed, this is still an idea I would like to see to its full potential.
    (Such as allowing us to say, overwrite idles already on outfits? My main outfit is succubus bodywear but I'm sad I can't use bare handed stance's idle with it.)

In the original topic 3 years ago, I also suggested cards for movement and cards for resting.

Needless to say, pushing for this system to reach its full potential has my support.
    It would allow for so many more interesting ways to customize ourselves.

Resting seems to have been taken to the MS level of more chair releases.
    I honestly don't know if they could do anything further for Rest, unless there was a Manage option and new Motifs like in Dance of Death.
    The Stance Card model appears to be the current adaptation, so it's not entirely implausible. Just costly to KR in terms of development.