Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

will weapons retain their existing enhancements?

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
in General Chat
will previously upgraded or enhanced weapons retain their existing upgrades, special upgrades, artisan upgrades, enchants, reforges, erg and appearance scroll once converted into a spirit weapon?

what if I transfer or convert my classical spirit weapon into a weapon with existing upgrades, special upgrades, artisan upgrades, enchants, reforges, erg enhancement and appearance scroll, will my weapon retain it's existing enhancements? will my spirit weapon retain it's stats?
  1. which ones are removed after transfer or conversion to spirit weapon?0 votes
    1. upgrades
       0% (0 votes)
    2. artisan upgrades
       0% (0 votes)
    3. special upgrades
       0% (0 votes)
    4. enchants
       0% (0 votes)
    5. reforges
       0% (0 votes)
    6. erg enhancement
       0% (0 votes)
    7. appearance scroll
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Nothing changes in the old weapon.
    Nothing changes in the new weapon.

Except for the fact that transferring a spirit means that the old weapon isn't a spirit weapon anymore and the new one is one now.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    ok thanks
    I got confused cause the site said it allows previously upgraded or enhanced weapons to become spirit weapon
    but didnt say anything about retaining previous upgrades or enhancements
    just want to make sure nothing is wasted
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Anybody knows what happens when Contract is Cancelled with Weapon ? Nothing changes other than it is no longer a Spirit-Weapon ?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Anybody knows what happens when Contract is Cancelled with Weapon ? Nothing changes other than it is no longer a Spirit-Weapon ?

That's right.

Also if the contract is cancelled, rather than just transferred to another weapon, and the spirit whose contract is being cancelled is level 5 or higher, than a leftover stone carrying half of the cancelled spirit's level is created.
    This stone can then be used to boost another spirit's levels.

I'm not entirely sure when this would be helpful, but it's there.
  • shadcastshadcast
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    And if it's no longer a spirit weapon can it be traded?
  • shadcastshadcast
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Does anyone know if you can trade it if you cancel the contract?