Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Several names missing + SG appearance disapear

TenshidaTenshida
Mabinogi Rep: 710
edited December 13, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
1576237936-bug-3.png
1576237964-bug-5.png
1576238280-bug-2.png
Click on the images since they appear small

After the Spirit Ascension update, loads of bugs appeared, Quest line names missing, item names+desc missing. VETERAN DUNGEON mobs being all XML.RACE
Not to forget weapons with appearances from saint's guardian, disapearing upon equipping, and bugging your char if you equip the weapon disguised as saint's guardian on your right hand and something else on the left. It gets funny for 3 seconds when you bash with sheer force with just your hand or final hit with one weapon while the dmg is doubled but shown once. On another side, the launcher updated mabi but for just 10 mb. So has the launcher forgotten something, or is it nexon who forgot lots of things ?

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Putting aside the Saint Guardian bug, everything else I'm seeing from your screenshots are showing correctly in my game. I used Steam, and had a 149 MB update, so I recommend selecting (via the Nexon Launcher) the Gear icon > Repair Installation. This should make sure the update was done properly on your end, and if this issue persists, we'll know there is a bug with some users' items/quests.
  • TenshidaTenshida
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    I already did that. Problem is it didn't download anything. It literally feels like " yeah the 10 MB are good to me the game is fine"