Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Regarding Erg infusion

AlshianAlshian
Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
in General Chat
So I tried using this crystal to give my weapon erg lvl 20 but said I need to wait for the event to end before using it.

Anyone else have this? Because as far as my eyes can see, I see nothing like this in the event info.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    What is it for again?
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited December 16, 2019
    It causes your weapon to gain levels 10~20 Erg level depending how many of these tickets you used to increase the crystal's effect.

Not needing to do those 4 breakthroughs using mats.

Although it will do nothing for the weapon if it already is lvls 20 and above.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I see.
  • ZarricZarric
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    edited December 16, 2019
    Yep, gotta wait until the event ends sadly, which is after the maintenance on Thursday.