Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

-*- Ciel's Art Shop -*- [Nao and Alexina]

TynanShadowsTynanShadows
Mabinogi Rep: 640
edited December 17, 2019 in Art Creations
ᴄɪᴇʟ's ᴀʀᴛ sʜᴏᴘ!
Since Mabi's under maintenance... Again, what's new? (2019-12-17) I've decided to try my hand at running one of these shops again, in order to get myself some extra gold. I prefer PP, tbh, but I can also do Gold and NX. I have a character on both Alexina and Nao, both of which I can take commissions for! I only take 3 commissions at a time, in order to be able to return the art as soon as possible, even if you were the last person to commission me! I don't like massive queues, because you can never know what happens. I also have other things to draw aside from Mabi art!

I will close and open this shop regularly, depending on if my queue of commissions on my other medias.

But I want gold! LOL! I keep quitting and coming back to find my items are worth nothing. Lately I've been stuck below 10Mil and it's a bummer when you want bigger items.

I can also take items of equal value to the price of the art.

Here's some examples of my artwork:
Yes, there's a lot of furries. I'm one and they're extremely supportive of artists, and many make their bread and butter just drawing for the community. If you have a problem with that, don't let the door hit you on the way out ♥
2NHtq7C.png
KaHLLCt.gif
urxPFBb.jpg
tS4Ezzp.png
nEUC0WJ.jpg

Prices:
Sketch Work:
Headshot: 2$
Bust: 5$
Waist/Thigh: 10$
Full Body: 15$

Line Work:
Headshot: 5$
Bust: 10$
Waist/Thigh: 15$
Full body: 25$

Flat Colored Work:
Headshot: 8$
Bust: 13$
Waist/Thigh: 18$
Full Body: 28$

Shaded Work:
Headshot: 15$
Bust: 20$
Waist/Thigh: 40$
Full Body: 60$

Chibis:
Sketch: 3$
Lined: 5$
Flat: 8$
Shaded: 15$

Extra fees:
Feathered Wings- +5$ or 3$ for Chibis - Non existent for sketches
Lots of Details/Accessories- +5$ or 3$ for Chibis- Non existent for sketches
I do not do detailed backgrounds or scenes at this time.

1$ = 1Mil

How do get?:

Comment down below filling out this form:
Mabi Character Username:
What do you want?: [Sketch, Flat colored, Chibi, thigh up/waist up/etc]
Total Price: [in the currency you're paying]
References: [Multiple if you can, make it clear, no written description]
Extra details?: [Anything that isn't visible on the ref]
Desired pose:
Desired Expression:

Be as descriptive as possible.

Terms of Service:
MAKE SURE TO READ THIS!
- I hold all and any right to refuse your commission, even if it's as petty as we've had issues in the past.
- I will not do: Morbidly obese characters, vore, extreme gore, cluttered characters.
- I will do: Chubby characters, NSFW, Candy gore or some mild gore (blood, cuts, gashes, battle wounds, etc)
- I give 2 Work in progresses during the course of us working together. At the sketch phase and at the flat colored phase, I will NOT do anymore changes after the shading has begun.
- If I find you're incredibly hard to work with, picky or rude, I hold the right to end the commission. This means I will refund according to where I'm at in our commission stage if I've done past the sketch.
Example: If I've done the linework and I find you're being incredibly rude or hard to work with, I will keep the amount worth for the line work and refund the rest.
- I send invoices for PP commissions. Everything is paid upfront. I keep my queue at 3 commissions in order to efficiently finish my commissions in a timely manner. I can take up to one week on a shaded piece.
- I am more than happy to communicate during our time working together, if you have any concerns, please feel welcomed to message me at any given time!

Contact me!
Mabinogi:
Cielxfuntom on Nao (I'm most active here)
SkyeDelta on Alexina (Do not note this character, I'm never on)
Discord: Copy paste this ѕкуσ#3082 (Best method)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Xoei10
E-mail: Miseishadows@gmail.com