Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Winter Reforge Time!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 16, 2020 in Vault
As the year comes to a close, we're bringing back the Reforge Time Event and the new Premium Reforging Tool! Get 30% off the Fine and Credne's Reforging Tools, pick yourself up some Refined Reforging Tools PLUS, and check out the new Premium Reforging Tool to get your equipment in the best shape possible.

00IwZ-439bc6a5-b7a3-4c7c-936d-2c7c12eb90c5.jpg

Reforge Time Event
Event Dates: Friday, December 20th, 11:00 AM PST - Monday, December 23rd, 11:00 AM PST

Event Details:

• There is a rare chance to trigger a higher rank during reforge!
  • This affects Reforging Tools, Fine Reforging Tools, Credne's Reforging Tools, Amazing Reforging Tools, Refined Reforging Tools, Refined Reforging Tools PLUS, and Premium Reforging Tools!

Premium Reforging Tool and Refined Reforging Tool PLUS
Sale Dates: Thursday, December 19th, After Maintenance - Thursday, December 26th, 10:00 AM PST

Premium Reforging Tools are a new type of reforging tool that are even more powerful than a Refined Reforging Tool Plus.

This sale is also a part of the Shy's Night Sky Shop! Buy the biggest bundles to obtain stars to exchange with Shy! Full details here.

1DiSsqu.png

You must be cumulative level 500 or above to purchase this item with NX Credit.

Reforge Tool Sale
Sale Dates: Thursday, December 19th, After Maintenance - Thursday, December 26th, 10:00 AM PST

I0OBbcE.png

You must be cumulative level 500 or above to purchase any of the items above with NX Credit.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Looky all those tools.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Cool. Now fix the channel crashes.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Cool. Now fix the channel crashes.

Apply the reforges you buy to the channels.
    Sherri
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    edited December 20, 2019
    Exactly how much better are Premium hammers than PLUS hammers? 24 dollar difference better?
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Exactly how much better are Premium hammers than PLUS hammers? 24 dollar difference better?

Actually, I just used the Premium ones and ranked 1 two items in about 20 reforges. So they are definitely better than the refined or Crednes.

I had to sell my soul to buy the reforges.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    They keep inventing marginally better reforges.

I wonder if they'll eventually just make a reforge that auto-ranks and outright guarantees high rolls, one day.
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Iyasenu wrote: »

I wonder if they'll eventually just make a reforge that auto-ranks and outright guarantees high rolls, one day.

Honestly I wish they'd redo the reforge system entirely. This "pay to win" crap is why I left the game years ago and it's completely made the game unbalanced for poor people like me.
    SherriLuccatealDarkpixie99
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Squee wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Honestly I wish they'd redo the reforge system entirely. This "pay to win" crap is why I left the game years ago and it's completely made the game unbalanced for poor people like me.

I have my gripes about it as well.

I'm still upset about how they've also left out the Mysterious Reforging Tools from the commerce shop.
    Even if they're basically a step below Fine tools, they were at least accessible to free players.
    Would've also made Commerce a bit more lively.
    SherriHabimaru
  • ServilliusServillius
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    edited December 20, 2019
    From the main announcement, it reads as if the refined reforge plus is better than the premium (no trans options, and a guaranteed higher roll for stats.
    Demoncat
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    Servillius wrote: »
    From the main announcement, it reads as if the refined reforge plus is better than the premium (no trans options, and a guaranteed higher roll for stats.

So the refined reforge tools are better then the premium reforge tools?