Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Break Time G24 Preview

KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
edited January 9, 2020 in General Chat
courtneyy

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Has Ferghus, um, "expanded his interests"? Meanwhile the actor playing Joe reminds me of:

maxresdefault.jpg
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    so new techs again? Wonder what they can do O 3o
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited January 9, 2020
    Ok Ferghus. I bet the Incubus King can repair things without breaking them constantly.

Besides.. HE'S BACK AGAIN!
    WHAT IS YOUR NAAAAME
    sVr3AoR.png
    "Luckiest Man Alive"? Hmm....
    b7qn0WM.png
    KingEphy
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    From what I learn, there are lots of lonely women who play Mabinogi.

Tinder x Mabinogi when?

Return To Doki Doki Island: Tindernogi Edition

:p
    Radiant Dawncourtneyy
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    I wondering if they'll make a 6 pack suit into an item.
    courtneyySherriRadiant Dawn
    I wondering if they'll make a 6 pack suit into an item.

Maybe I should post a picture of this six pack. Maybe I could cosplay as Kaour, but in a stripper outfit. You know, Magic Mike up this place.

*Has been working hard on my body, it is looking pretty good m'ladies*
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Incubus king is best husbando, ever.
    Radiant DawnSherri
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    You know you wanna, and you should, too. I did that before on a message-board to another game I used to play when I lived quite athletically (and we're talking extremely athletic... enough to have competed in the Olympics). Don't keep it to yourself ! Show it off ! Guys look at ladies' legs (and something else I won't mention which sounds like it ends in «Pie» in the JP-language), and women look at mens' abs, and buffets are often your best friend when you're athletic (because of how hungry you get after all of that training to out-last the Energizer-Bunny).
    Maybe I should post a picture of this six pack.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Habimaru wrote: »
    You know you wanna, and you should, too. I did that before on a message-board to another game I used to play when I lived quite athletically (and we're talking extremely athletic... enough to have competed in the Olympics). Don't keep it to yourself ! Show it off ! Guys look at ladies' legs (and something else I won't mention which sounds like it ends in «Pie» in the JP-language), and women look at mens' abs, and buffets are often your best friend when you're athletic (because of how hungry you get after all of that training to out-last the Energizer-Bunny).

What kind of athletics?
    Habimaru wrote: »

What kind of athletics?

Mainly strength training with HIT and some cardio. I have work muscles, but I needed to put in the extra work in building my upper body. In addition, I overhauled my diet, and my gains have been noticeable.