Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The GateBox ! You KNOW That «E» Would Approve...;o

HabinogiHabinogi
Mabinogi Rep: 735
in Town Square
You all KNOW that you want one (perhaps even twenty of them at minimum) !

Disclaimer : «E» is in reference to a former forumer whose forum-handle begins with E.
  1. GateBox ? Anyone ?6 votes
    1. Yes (Default)
       0% (0 votes)
    2. Yes (With Mabinogi NPC Character)
       17% (1 vote)
    3. Yes (With Mabinogi Player-Character)
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Yes (With Some Animé-Character)
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Yes (With Some Video-Game Character)
       0% (0 votes)
    6. Yes (With Some Other Form of 2-D Character Not Necessarily Listed Above)
       0% (0 votes)
    7. Yes (With Lots of Any Combinations of the Above Characters)
       67% (4 votes)
    8. No, what in the world, you guys are creeping me out ! O_O (Secretly Orders Several Dozen of Them...)
       17% (1 vote)

Comments

• MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Though it's not for me, I think something like this is completely fine. There are a lot of people in the world that do not have the time, or ability, to cultivate lasting and meaningful relationships. So it's sort of like having a pet, but doesn't rely on you feeding them to live. It's someone that is happy to see you when you've come home, and makes the world a little less lonely for them. I don't think it's anything weird or strange. And I think it could only really help it's targeted consumer, rather than hurt anyone.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Seen this awhile back, and honestly I wouldn't mind owning one, but the cost they want is insane(seriously in USD its over $2k), and in all honesty there is virtually 0 chance it will live up to what they show in the video.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    At first I was like 'Uh.. what? Creepy.' I watched the video and it completely changed that thought.
    It's like having a room mate or something (or a lover, but that isn't necessarily something I would like.)
    It would be nice to have one and with plenty of options for them (gender, appearance, maybe a video game/anime character..)
    But it's probably too expensive for the normal person to get.