Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - January 23rd

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited January 23, 2020 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, January 23rd. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PST and last approximately 3 hours.

maintenance_590x165.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, January 23rd
Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CET, UTC+1): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • Time for a quest change! The Winter Master Plan weekly quest is changing to "Wrap Up: Showing Off".
  • Thanks for catching all of the smelt! The Winter Fishing event is ending on Friday, January 24th at 11:59 PM PST.
  • Get out your ski gear! The Winter Sports Day event is starting.
  • Collect all of the puzzle pieces for some prizes! The Playful Puzzles event is starting.
  • The Eiry Attendance Book will be removed. Say goodbye to Eiry for real this time...
  • Processing of requested name changes. Note: The Name Change submission site will be unavailable after 7:00 AM PST time, and will be available after the maintenance.

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    No Eiry will be gone again!
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Puzzles?
    I wonder what that event will bring.
    The Puzzlemaster won't be making a return will he?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 22, 2020
    Hey, uh, just reset the repeat event before the server goes live. Don't let us be the guinea pigs PLAZ.

Think of the guinea pigs.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
    SherriRadiant DawnKitsuneanagiGremmHelsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Crims wrote: »
    Hey, uh, just reset the repeat event before the server goes live. Don't let us be the guinea pigs PLAZ.

Think of the guinea pigs.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Think of our time, please!

- Sincerely, EU playerbase.

KitsuneanagiGremm
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    We know this event is already going to be glitched. IT HAPPENS WITH ALL REPEAT EVENTS. I just don't understand why you guys don't do something about during the initial maintenance. Why subject us to this? YOU KNOWWWWWW THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN. C'mon...

AND DON'T DARE SAY THAT NOTHING CAME UP IN TESTING BECAUSE THAT'S NOT HOW THIS WORKS. We're telling you NOW, it's already BROKEN. smhlol. XD

save-all-the-guinea-pigs
    Darkpixie99Radiant DawnKitsuneanagiGremmHelsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    How they think the testing will be accurate when i'm pretty sure their characters are always fresh and all their progress is kept clean there or never gets saved.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 23, 2020
    Greta wrote: »
    How they think the testing will be accurate when i'm pretty sure their characters are always fresh and all their progress is kept clean there or never gets saved.

Exactly.

Their testing is pointless. I mean all they do is port the event to our servers and test what has already been tested on their test server - with fresh new characters. Aside from checking translations and functionality, it really shouldn't be that much complicated beyond that.

This is probably just their justification for their purpose in their line of business and probably an excuse for overtime or more hours on occasion. I get it, living in LA is ridiculously expensive. But they need to realize that we have noticed that this always happens with repeat events over the last few years. It's something that needs to stop. We're not dumb. They are gonna need to have to justify their importance to this project in other more significant ways.

Basically...you look like you're working hard in troubleshooting stuff but we know what you're doing. So uh just reset the repeat events during the initial maintenance going forward. Ok? It's time to drop the act and be more efficient.

I mean honestly if I was their manager I would also start to notice this and see through the malarkey by now.

Time is money after all.
    Helsa
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Alright winter ski event and fleta's snowcones+bowl thing is back
    2 things can happen
    Gangnam style or Strange dance is back again (3rd time it was here since the hot time came out) or another old gesture can come back from the dead
    Or
    A new Gesture which is also a meme all together or a re released meme gesture Butt Wiggle... etc..
    Also puzzle event might be combat powered base or a log in afk event or both with some new and old rewards....
    but hey ski tickets are pickable so 5 ski tickets = you can buy 1 ski ticket since ski tickets before now cost 5000g and the resell is 1k gold (unless they fix it now that is)
  • AshersAshers
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    Puzzle event sounds interesting...
  • Juliet1972Juliet1972
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    hello this is Debbie (Myelvensis) on Nao and I need the last few Cooking Books but I will be doing the Monthly Contest. If anyone can help me PLEASE send them before Saturday at 8pm PST

I hope someone will be reading this.
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Juliet1972 wrote: »
    hello this is Debbie (Myelvensis) on Nao and I need the last few Cooking Books but I will be doing the Monthly Contest. If anyone can help me PLEASE send them before Saturday at 8pm PST

I hope someone will be reading this.

Alright get cooking talent to lv 200 in current rebirth that talent x2 becomes x4 before event the g24 part 1 event gives a training seal every day at 10 am eastern or 7am pacific save 5 seals for a rank I know you can get 1 rank with 5 training seal 10 before the event ends if you have already 70 in your current talent cooking skill you might be able to get 2 ranks done without the book I hope this helps and do not drop any training seals 5 of those can bypass cook book requirements

Also back on topic.
    Puzzle event is explained on the last post it will be either a combat power higher then your own and timer or... just a timer to afk then claim manually they could do hottimes for it also