Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Server Disconnect Issue

Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
edited January 25, 2020 in Technical Support
Disconnected from the server, had two time limited Comprehensive Recovery Potion 1000 (Event).
When I logged back in, I only had one potion, the entire character reset to activate the age up, and the Yellow Ski Wings granted once again.
A minor problem, don't really care for the potions since they came from the blue G24 event grant box with a time limit.
However, the pet exp also went from lvl 17 to lvl 13.
Occurred in Nao, presumably Ch2.
*Edit* Just noticed the Erg Coupon is missing as well.
Channels 1,2,3 were in Booting afterwards, then ch5 went into Booting

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I was opening lost boy's boxes. I LOST SO MUCH SO MUCH STUFF I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL I LOST. :D
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited January 25, 2020
    I think I'll stay inside my homestead for an hour, and then bail out.

*Edit*
    Channel 1 went into Booting again (For second time within a 20 minute timespan.)

A meme dropped in the discord:
    unknown.png
    Iyasenu