Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Channels Crashing

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
in Nao Chat
So far channels 1, 2, 3, 4, and just now 5 have crashed, pretty much in order.

Suspicious or just very unlucky?

1. Well?12 votes
    1. Suspicious
       50% (6 votes)
    2. Unlucky
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Very Annoying
       50% (6 votes)

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    I vote for all three. Channel 7 also fell "Under Maintenance" spontaneously about two hours ago, booting everyone out.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Better channels crashing than crashing into The Channel.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Nao server's channels seemed to start becoming unstable during the Fantastic Memory event. Currently, I haven't had any issues, but from last autumn through the Doki Island event, I've had channel crashes mess up my progress on almost every single event during that time period, and had to send in tickets to restore progress or have a prize recovered.

Now I'm just in the habit of re-logging every time I buy, trade, or find loot that I care about. I haven't noticed any problems recently, so I hope the stability of Nao was fixed, but I still don't trust it enough to stop doing this precaution.