Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

More Kinds of Doll Bags

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
edited February 7, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
I've noticed that we do have a lot of different kinds of doll bags, I have two that pick up gold only, one that picks up gold/firewood/nails and one that picks up gold/tailoring items.. but I still think there could be more kinds, especially ones for magic craft and hillwen engineering.
I also think the past ones could be revamped a bit. Add space to them or maybe give them something other than gold to pick up.
I love my Incubus Doll Bag very much but I can't even use it anymore because it's inv space is too small :(

EDIT: Last night when I was tryin' to fall asleep, I had another idea for how they can update the older doll bags. They could add that one command where you could make them talk! I've noticed that only the newer ones can do that and I think it's really fun to do :D

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    a bandit doll bag that could pick up bandit badges when doing commerce or bounty hunting. I don't want to worry about picking up bandit badges when I am trying to commerce quickly to another town.
    KensamaofmariSherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Negumiko wrote: »
    a bandit doll bag that could pick up bandit badges when doing commerce or bounty hunting. I don't want to worry about picking up bandit badges when I am trying to commerce quickly to another town.

Yes, badges despawn pretty quickly, so something like that would be helpful.
    Sherri
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    If there isn't one already, it'd be nice to have a doll that specifically picks up food items.
    CaissaKensamaofmariSherriKeichiro
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Last night when I was tryin' to fall asleep, I had another idea for how they can update the older doll bags. They could add that one command where you could make them talk! I've noticed that only the newer ones can do that and I think it's really fun to do!
    I'll add this to the main post also :O
    Negumiko wrote: »

This would be extremely helpful! I never see people pick up badges anymore, probably because it's a waste of time but this would definitely fix that issue for sure :O
    Fluorette wrote: »
    If there isn't one already, it'd be nice to have a doll that specifically picks up food items.

I don't think there is :O
    They should make a Glewyas doll bag (is there one already?)