Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Animation Issue with Special Solaris Dress (F)

KofumiKofumi
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited February 23, 2020 in Bugs and Glitches
IGN: Lailu
Server: Nao
Obligatory "sorry if this was posted about already" but I searched and didn't see it mentioned. If this is already a known issue, I'm sorry, please disregard and delete this post. ;_;

What is the issue?:
The Special Solaris Dress (F) from the current gacha, Glimmering Wonders of Nature Box has issues with it's idle animation in two parts. 1.) The in-game animation doesn't loop correctly: the animation continuously resets as if interrupted. 2.) The draped fabric on the left and right sides of the dress remain static in-game.

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?:
Equip the Special Solaris Dress (F) on a female character model. I can only personally confirm this issue occurs on female elves but I have seen other characters with this issue in-game.

What do you expect to happen instead?:
The in-game animation should be the same as the one advertised in the announcement post. If uninterrupted, the character should remain floating while idle (Only looping the floating part), as opposed to repeating the animation starting from the ground. This would be similar to the animation of Special Celestial Daydream Dress (F) where the wearer floats up and stays floating while idle. In addition to this, the draped parts on either side of the dress should fan out and move similar to the provided gif.

The example provided in the Glimmering Wonders of Nature Box:
GhTbk1T.gif

Example of the issue captured in-game: (Sorry for lack of quality)
18mrea1.gif

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk ;;__;;