Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning Milletian!

AnarchieAnarchie
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in Nao Chat
It's been quite a few years since I was able to return to playing Mabinogi. Due to constant battles with cancer I had to give up most of the things I could, I've always wanted to come back to those nostalgic days even if it's a bit different I am glad that I didn't give up and hopefully we can all get along. Looking for any friends and a Guild to welcome an old Beta Player.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    What G was current when you left?
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Hey long time no see old friend! Electrolytes is still open if you want to come back over and see some familiar faces c: I'm glad to see you around again though! You can message me at AL#8342 on Discord ♥
  • VistoronVistoron
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Hello, I hope you are doing okay now.
    I did not play much Mabinogi though I remember when the closed beta launched.
    I always tried playing the game but it was hard for me, so I gave up.
    Now I am returning. If you would like to play with me, my IG name is Vistoron. I am still a noob and my character is young so bear with me.
    A lot of things changed.
    Anarchie
  • AnarchieAnarchie
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Helsa wrote: »

I was at around G20 I can't quite remember.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Anarchie wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

I was at around G20 I can't quite remember.

Well that's not too too long ago. I think the biggest changes since then are the Chain Slash talent, the ego weapon update, crusader skill set, divinity skill set . . . hm. Come to think of it there have been some changes. Go grab a chain (weapon shop) you'll be glad you did.