Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Trade Restrictions/Giving Items

EstucheonEstucheon
Mabinogi Rep: 510
in Bugs and Glitches
Hi, figured I'd post this here. I was Introducing my friend to the game and we realized that after she received the trade restrictions from purchasing PON from the cash shop/being a new player, trade restrictions also affected giving items to npc's such as offering items to dungeons, leaving her unable to join dungeons or complete quests. Not sure if this is an unintended feature or not.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    She should be ok after she completes the required level prerequisites, usually level 30 on basic stuff while purchases on some items would have higher prereqs.
  • MeratomaMeratoma
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    She should be ok after she completes the required level prerequisites, usually level 30 on basic stuff while purchases on some items would have higher prereqs.

Is there a way to check the prereqs? I have been having so many problems with item and cash shop...can’t receive the items I bought and can’t drop anything so I can’t do much x.x
  • TarlachThorTarlachThor
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    The level pre-reqs is to buy certain things. Is there a way to get the 7 day restriction turned off before waiting the 7 days? Like get to a certain level or doing certain quests? It doesn't seem like there is, but Nexon really should add it. Punishing new playing for spending money on their game.