Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Disable 2nd title visual effect

BlitzerBlitzer
Mabinogi Rep: 820
edited March 7, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
I am well aware that we can disable all of these with "Mini effects" in the options menu but that disables EVERYTHING (skill effects special ups etc) I purpose that we can get an option underneath that can be set to "Disable all" (The current mini effects function) and in addition we can have a second option that says "Disable 2nd Title only" - that way we can disable some very distracting effects and be able to keep the stats that the titles provide at the same time.
SherriServillius

Comments

• ServilliusServillius
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    Yeah, I’d like that. I’d like it if I could disable all mini effects except for skills like meteors and fireballs.
  • KeichiroKeichiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    I'd like to disable the effect of my 2nd Title on other people's end as well. It's really annoying and I dont like how it looks, but I don't have any good alternatives.