Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - March 12th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 16, 2020 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, March 12th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PDT and last approximately 4 hours.

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, March 12th
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Paris (CET, UTC+1): 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • Did you get something nice? The Shopkeeper's Sale for springtime goods will be coming to an end.
  • Let's get a new companion! The Shopkeeper's Sale continues with a pet sale!
  • Daybreak arrives, and the constellations vanish. The Glimmering Wonders of Nature Box will be going away.
  • Processing of requested name changes. Note: The Name Change submission site will be unavailable after 7:00 AM PDT time, and will be available after the maintenance.

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited March 11, 2020
    Since the unscheduled maintenance on Sunday came too close to this coming up maintenance, to allow for reaching 100% via AFK, will characters with partial progress in the Doki Doki Island event be credited with the flight actions, as they were last time, or has a means to maintain that progress through a maintenance been found and implemented?
  • Juliet1972Juliet1972
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    edited August 5, 2022
    Happy St. Patrick's Day.
  • KikurikappaKikurikappa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    Juliet1972 wrote: »
    I don't know how to say this but my Sister (Myelvensis on Nao) needs 3m for her 5cm Marine Pearl Oyster because she doesn't want to spend the Pon to Rebirth using the Treasure Hunter Talent for Artifact Investigation Skill to get those 6 Glowing Statues using the Auction House. She also needs The Soundbox book from doing Barri Advanced for 3 same as me.

Caligirl of Alexina

Work for it, sis.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Juliet1972 wrote: »
    I don't know how to say this but my Sister (Myelvensis on Nao) needs 3m for her 5cm Marine Pearl Oyster because she doesn't want to spend the Pon to Rebirth using the Treasure Hunter Talent for Artifact Investigation Skill to get those 6 Glowing Statues using the Auction House. She also needs The Soundbox book from doing Barri Advanced for 3 same as me.

Caligirl of Alexina

But, who would pay 3m for a Marine Pearl Oyster?
    Do they even have a use?
    Besides, the NPC Cadoc in Port Cobh sells 10cm Marine Pearl Oysters for 7,210 gold.

Well regardless of how she gets the statues, she should know that the statues aren't actually used up during the Artifact Investigation quest, so once she's done with them she can either save them for her friends in the future who might need them, or teach all of her characters Artifact Investigation.
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    or rb as a treasure hunter when ifs master plan during summer/winter