Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Solaris Staff Appearance Scroll Crashes Game

FaybalFaybal
Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
in Bugs and Glitches
When I try to use the solaris staff appearance scroll, it opens my inventory but the appearance change panel does not open. I then get stuck, so my only option is to log out or change channels. When I try to do that, my game client crashes. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• JoeE22JoeE22
    Same thing is happening to me too when I'm using my Sagittarius Bow appearance scroll.
  • MeikiMeiki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    edited April 12, 2020
    Same when using the Sun Gem Wand Appearance Scroll. I guess the current generation appearance scrolls are broken from the recent Gachas. It also appears sometimes in White text "Failed to use item".