Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

~~Kyubii Arts~~

ShirakyubiiShirakyubii
Mabinogi Rep: 700
edited February 18, 2017 in Art Creations
Hello everyone ^-^

My name is Shirakyubii. Kyubii for short ><
I used to have a art shop awhile back but I forgot my login and stuff for that account ><
I have decided to try opening commissions again since i feel like my skills have improved a bit since my last art shop. I do go to college full time and work on some weekends so if commissions take awhile to finish I apologize in advance. x.x

I would also appreciate it if anyone wanted to use my art for profile pictures and such, to let me know and give me credit c: Thank you ^^

**This art shop is for the Ruairi server only. I do not play in any other server**

Commission Slots
-
-
-

Waitlist
-
-
-

Some Minor Restrictions
-I don't draw furries.
-I don't draw really heavily detailed armors
-I don't really like drawing chibi but, if people really want one i can discuss it.
-Please nothing inappropriate.

Art Pricing

Portraits
-Sketch: 500k
-Lineart: 1m
-Colored and Lined: 2m

Waist-Up
-Lineart: 1m
-Colored and Lined: 2m

Full-Body
-Lineart: 1.5m
-Colored and Lined: 3m

I will also except SOME items for commissions as well

Examples
tumblr_oe777d5oec1tasqu5o1_540.jpg
tumblr_odw45tLPsY1tasqu5o1_540.png
anthony__the_pirate_king_by_kyukono-daekbxi.jpg
game_of_dice_rica_by_kyukono-dadtb8o.jpg

Order forms
-IGN:
-References of character and any poses you want
-Art Style type:
-Total amount of Gold:

**Sketches will be presented before lineart and coloring**

I will send a junk item through the mail in exchange for a check.

Comments