Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can not complete "To a Stronger Form" Quest.

kensartokensarto
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited March 30, 2020 in Bugs and Glitches
I am at the step where you are supposed to use the whistle and then speak to her again.
I did not receive a whistle on this character.
The horse is not a pet that I have on this account on any server/character nor do I have the whistle item. Using other pets does not satisfy the quest requirement.

What can I do to: A) complete the quest B ) gain the horse pet

Comments

• kensartokensarto
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Update: I can not speak to duncan either, something I just learned. He keeps directing me to the first step of the quest and cancelling the dialogue. This means I can't access a LOT of the game.
  • TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    Wiki says the requirement is to talk to Dilys with any pet summoned. If some pets aren't working, try each pet you have. Leave them summoned while speaking to her. If that doesn't work, I'll be trying some things once I can login to help ya figure it out.