Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nekyua's Art Shop [Gold/PP]

NekyuaNekyua
Mabinogi Rep: 1,240
edited April 7, 2020 in Art Creations
ddu52av-a244d237-dd83-4d83-b0a2-43c1d482320a.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzIzMGZmMzIxLTZkYWUtNGU0NS04ZjE2LWE0MDU5YzQwNDMxNVwvZGR1NTJhdi1hMjQ0ZDIzNy1kZDgzLTRkODMtYjBhMi00M2MxZDQ4MjMyMGEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.ib68gd9bCmIH3l_b5yGTpzGyM6xeLJMwS3fstUcFDnE

I'm generally fine with most things, but intensely detailed things may add more to the price. Generally by 5~10.

Contact: IGN: Neveia (Nao) | Twitter | Instagram | Email: nekyua@gmail.com

Prices
Headshot $30
Waist Up $50
Backgrounds/Landscapes +$20~$100 [This is only for PP]
Stickers
1 = $15
6 = $75
12 = $150
Additional characters to stickers +$5
Full Chibis $20

Payment
Full or half once accepted. I’ll send a sketch where fixes can be requested, and payment must be completed before continuing process.

->Fill out and submit this form please. <-
Feel free to contact me once you send the form, I don't check constantly so it's nice to get a lil poke!

Headshots
EAtxD9tU0AAg5he?format=jpg&name=large
EAIR45WUEAATKSc?format=jpg&name=large
EU4Uyb3UcAA4iAO?format=jpg&name=large
Waist Up
EU4Uu8sUcAAxceA?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
DzPqaIlU0AE-AZe?format=jpg&name=medium
Stickers
EP-S6WNU4AAsSfb?format=jpg&name=large
EU4VKcVVAAAPYD4?format=png&name=small
EU4VKc9UUAAgEG7?format=png&name=small

Full Chibis
DojBSx3UcAEcaaW?format=jpg&name=medium
ED_Nm04UUAAPzFW?format=jpg&name=medium
EKQ6hiuVUAApFOY?format=jpg&name=large
CelestewenImaizumi

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Hi, the image you tried to post isn't showing up. Might wanna check that. :(
    ImaizumiNekyua
  • NekyuaNekyua
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,240
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Hi, the image you tried to post isn't showing up. Might wanna check that. :(

Thanks for letting me know :) I wonder what made it break after like a day lmao, hopefully it doesn't break again!