Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A bunch of G15 misprints (late transfer)

MusicatMusicat
Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
edited April 19, 2020 in Bugs and Glitches
Greetings.
I've been experiencing a lot of problems that don't let me play normally. There was a huge break again, during which I didn't visit the forums, but now I just found a couple of comments under my thread in Suggestions and Feedback, which was made in November 2019. I'm not sure if the thing has been fixed, so I'm just copying the whole original topic here.

While completing The Merchant of Venice storyline, I've noticed several misprints in dialogues' and items' texts. I didn't want to load the Bugs and Glitches section with this, so let it be a piece of feedback. And shall Morrigan not miss on this, for Erinn's sake.

There's a small typo in The Commoner quest description, saying "When you are finished your business..." instead of "...have finished..." or "...are finished with..."
O6jNpVae3SI.jpg
There's a couple of small typos in Shylock's Diary. The first one is on the 2nd page, 4th line from the bottom, leading "...Jessica's to tired..." instead of "...too tired..." The second one is on the 5th page, also 4th line from the bottom, going "...Jessica has been sentences..." instead of "...has been sentenced..."
48FVpEvHAhw.jpg
IjJDr7jxZjU.jpg
There's a small typo in the dialogue with Bassanio before his proposal to Portia, saying "Which is box is her portrait in?" instead of "Which box is her portrait in?"
j5G2EAZVlBc.jpg

Thank you for the attention!

Comments

• MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited April 20, 2020
    There are also several misprints in G16 texts that need revision, but, unfortunately, I've lost the screenshots (or they weren't saved properly by the os). If I find some, I'll make a separate topic.