Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Height Boosting Totem?

OwntrolfOwntrolf
Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
in General Chat
Can there be a new item that works similarly to height boosting insoles but it works on any gender and can be activated like a totem so it doesnt need an equip slot/style slot?

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Id like this, I wanna look like a 18~20 year old in Mabinogi and not stuck as a 17 year old forever.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Alshian wrote: »
    Id like this, I wanna look like a 18~20 year old in Mabinogi and not stuck as a 17 year old forever.

Sure why not, but humans and elves will always look like teenagers; it's a limit of the art style. Being taller will just make you look like a taller teenager. If you want to look like an adult you have to play a giant.
  • VenescenceVenescence
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    Helsa wrote: »
    Alshian wrote: »

Sure why not, but humans and elves will always look like teenagers; it's a limit of the art style. Being taller will just make you look like a taller teenager. If you want to look like an adult you have to play a giant.

Being only taller will make you look like a taller teenager. However, if the ratio head-body is slightly changed (with a smaller head compared to the body) the avatar will seems more adult. In example, if you compare Nao to your human avatar during the rebirth, you will notice the his head his smaller than yours, for the same height (or almost same height), and she seems more a 20 years old lady than a teenager.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yes please. I would pay for that and also I would love to adjust the the size of my breasts.
    Hazurah