Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Need more new food to make!

RoyRedRoyRed
Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
in Feedback and Suggestions
Greetings fellow Mabi-players, we are lacking food&ingredients that is missing for us to cook is more pizza recipe, seafood recipe, cake recipe, soup recipe, meat recipe, Hors d'Oeuvre recipe aka appetizers, dessert recipe like ice cream, soda making, make sweet boba teas like Thai Tea, other regions recipe like Mexican corn on the cob to Japanese&Chinese food, pasta recipe like mac&cheese, making snacks like pretzels&the ingredients we can't even cook them yet after ingredient huntings. So list the "food that has not made it" that you want at Mabinogi!

Comments

• HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    How interesting that this ends up being a topic here when I was thinking about off-line ingredients that I use whilst making (off-line) something for myself (off-line) to eat (off-line)... Seasoned Salt and Poultry Seasoning in particular which don't seem to be ingredients right now. Yes, I would like more use for those Ingredient-Hunting pieces that drop at random from everywhere, rather than leaving them as «ignore & discard» items... what kind of message is that sending, especially to younger audiences, when they're encouraged to be so «wasteful» instead of coming up with creative ideas as to gather up a bunches of parts that can then be combined in order to create a result where the sum becomes greater and far more valuable than its parts...?

Keeping and maintaining a Celtic-theme in mind, I think all cultures have historically had their own versions of what sorts of foods they concocted, depending on what were the available surrounding ingredients. If anything, I want to be able to grow edible and/or cook-able and/or recipe-combinable-food on my own home-stead lands like it's a farm beyond the currently available «props» of corn, potatoes, barley, wheat, certain mushrooms, etc.

Rather than coming up with any «list» of foods I am just going to describe what I often eat as a «staple» food/meal for myself... they are similar to «wraps» but I do not exactly «wrap» them... more like fold them in half, not exactly a sammich, but similar... here are the ingredients I use :

・Large Soft-Shell Tortilla
    ・Baby Swiss-Cheese
    ・Butter (Slices)
    ・Tomatoes
    ・Cucumbers
    ・Lettuce
    ・Alfalfa-Sprouts (yes, I grow/sprout these...sometimes [using sprouting jars & grow-lights])
    ・Green-Onions
    ・Onions
    ・Green-Peppers
    ・Mayonaise
    ・Hard-Salami
    ・Parsley
    ・Cilantro

I basically slice or dice small amounts of each, put them onto the flattened Large Shoft-Shell Tortilla (towards one side or the other or half on one side and half on the other side), then I fold the Tortilla-Shell into a semi-circle and eat it in a similar manner to a sammich... actually, although I do not have all of the ingredients (I still need to do more grocery shopping and/or order some seeds & start growing them myself), this is an example of when I often make/eat :
    XQM1lby.jpg
    So this first one I forgot to put the hard-salami on it but I don't always eat these with meat and I often tend to be rather sparing when it comes to putting meat in (I am not necessarily a «vegetarian» but my eating habits could easily lead people to believe that I am probably/possibly some vegetarian).
    FnssCKN.jpg
    ...here is the closer-to-full-product result (I need to re-stock on the other ingredients and/or grow them which is why they're not in this picture right now since I've already ran out and didn't bother to replenish my food-stockage).

I also made some Spaghetti earlier which I am eating but don't feel like posting a picture of it right now.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    How about first making full use of ingredients that have no current use first? Then we can talk about adding more.
    Greta
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    HAGIS!!!! DUH!
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
    Well, we have various teas and fermentation as a cooking method. How about recipes for kombucha?
    KensamaofmariHabimaru
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Scallops are due for recipes since their introduction. Marine Pearl Oyster are long overdue for a recipe.