Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Question about equipments

IshasanIshasan
Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
in Help
Hellooo, it's already been almost 2 weeks since I came back, and am currently doing the grandmaster master quests for combat, and I was wondering. What are the current good swords in Mabi, for both one-handed (for dual-wielding) and two-handed? What do you recommend more? And I was wondering, what enchants can be put in Merlin's knuckles? I've tried to put knuckle enchants but it doesn't allow it..

Comments

• HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    dual wielding is the ever-loving Celtic Royal Knight Sword

as for 2 handed one, Divine Sword is the most popular one

Merlin knuckle probably count as staff
    Ishasan
  • Shiro42Shiro42
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    And since Divine Swords are super rare and expensive, the more common and less costly option is Fanatic Greatswords
    Ishasan
  • IshasanIshasan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Hazurah wrote: »
    dual wielding is the ever-loving Celtic Royal Knight Sword

as for 2 handed one, Divine Sword is the most popular one

Merlin knuckle probably count as staff
    Shiro42 wrote: »
    And since Divine Swords are super rare and expensive, the more common and less costly option is Fanatic Greatswords

I see2x! Thank you guys! > w <)b