[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
[FWD] Cotton Candy Sheep: Able to use extra Snacks
Summary: By being logged in just before the daily reset, it is possible to use extra snacks from the previous day before they disappear, and the will not count against the new day's snack limit.
Steps for reproduction:
1. Have up to 6 extra Super Sheepy Snacks in your inventory. Optional: Confirm that you are not able to feed your sheep any more snacks for the current day.
2. Be logged into the game just before the 7:00AM PST daily reset.
3. Wait for the 7:00 AM PST daily reset. Note that even though it is now a new day, the Super Sheepy Snacks in your inventory have not disappeared.
4. Summon your sheep and feed it snacks from your inventory. You will be able to feed it up to 6 snacks before getting the message that you cannot feed it any more for the day.
5. Relog or change channels. Note that at this point, any extra Super Sheepy Snacks in your inventory will disappear as expected.
6. Obtain more Super Sheepy Snacks either by waiting for an hour or by defeating the Giant Sheep Wolves near Dunbarton.
7. Summon your sheep again and feed it the new snacks. You will be able to feed it an additional 6 snacks now before getting the message that you can't feed it any more for the day.
By abusing this bug, it is possible to obtain twice as many Baa-Baa Boxes as intended, as well as finish the The Mighty Cotton Candy Sheep quest twice as fast as intended.