Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Graduation Commencenent 2020

HarxreboHarxrebo
Mabinogi Rep: 850
edited June 11, 2020 in Nao Chat
Hello all, it is I, Jfry!

As of the year 2020, due to Covid19 and whatnot, most commencement were cancelled. I'm sure most schools found ways to continue the walk, others didn't get to. As graduation approaches/passed, I was wondering how many of the lot of yall graduated whether it be high school and/or university. Upon that, I want to do a commencement for everyone that graduated this year in my homestead. I want to be able to create that moment for you! However, this is still an idea in the making. If you're interested, please comment below. If you've graduated in 2020, please leave what you graduated from below.
Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,
Jfry

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Hi. Did you get any traction with this or did you still need help?