Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Sugget] o -o) More way to get your pet rested

DJsanwitDJsanwit
Mabinogi Rep: 960
edited June 19, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
' w') I suggest more way to get your pet rest from fatigue... that is!
To pet pet them your self! (Skinship) such as...
-Let them sit on your lap for S type pet...
-Clean them with Fluffy Sponge/Brush for M type or Car/Horse type...
-Play with them using Frisbee/Sturdy Stick for dog type...
-Feed them using Fresh Vegetable/Fruit for Bear/Pig/Sheep type...
-Play a Music box for Bird/Fairy

In exchange for unable to move your character for 15min while you are in "Skinship" animation with your pet, And a little 15min De-buff like decrease random status like when Potion poison.
Player need to Equip a Pet Treatment kit by the type of Skinship required to preform the action.

Or it can just be using to decrease the time needed for pet to rest in "Pet House" like when we play instrument for crop to grow faster.

5a7e1994d9929d26a17ab770e61b0a53.jpg
PS.Can you do something with Homestead outer border? q wq) Like...Change a outer scene... those rocky/dirt isn't look that good for BG, And the "Hide..." Text on top right...
And... there is no "Back to Edit" button for the new post...it send me to main forum and when i try to go back it disconnect me... good thing am already copy everything i write...
Kensamaofmari
  1. What do you think Cheetahs say?2 votes
    1. That my Nope Spot so... stop it!
       50% (1 vote)
    2. Hello FoOd!♥
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Bruh...
       0% (0 votes)
    4. ...Meow♪
       50% (1 vote)
    5. Motto!
       0% (0 votes)