Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cannot craft Alpaca Robe

ForteAnotherForteAnother
Mabinogi Rep: 810
edited June 25, 2020 in Bugs and Glitches
Hello. Today I tried to craft the Alpaca Robe (M) and was prompted that with the message "A tool with a blade is required to make a leather strap" and then it locks up the crafting window. Equipping a blade causes the crafting window to tell me to remove the blade to make a robe. Is anyone else having this issue?

lqnyss0gd6751.jpg

Comments

• ForteAnotherForteAnother
    I logged in today and was able to craft the robe. Strange.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I logged in today and was able to craft the robe. Strange.

Oh I think the issue was how the game handles the weaving skill.

You clicked the Loom, and it brought up Loom recipes.
    But you were technically closer to the Spinning Wheel, so the game wanted to act like you were using a Spinning Wheel recipe.

Normally people just click the production tool directly to use the weaving skill, but you can technically just "Use" it from the skill list, and it'll look for whatever tool's closest to determine what list to bring up and what method to use.
    Clicking the loom to bring up loom recipes, but technically being closer to the spinning wheel just confused the game a bit, I guess.

I just tried myself in game, I set my Loom and Spinning Wheel close together, and stood closer to the Spinning Wheel than I did to the Loom, like you were in the picture and the results were similar.
    IonCMKyrios
  • ForteAnotherForteAnother
    Ah, okay. Thank you, I'll separate them to avoid further issues.