Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G7 Ruwai's Exploration Journal RP Dungeon Broken

MairuMairu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
edited July 19, 2020 in Bugs and Glitches
I can't actually start the dungeon because the altar disappear and the game locks my character; I have to log out to do anything, and it eats the journal anyway. I am unable to progress in G7's questline because this dungeon is inaccessible.

To recreate: Obtain Ruwai's Exploration Journal from the G7 storyline, and offer it at the altar at Longa Ruins (either by giving it or using the item selection menu from talking to the altar). The altar disappears and you will be locked in place, unable to move until you log out. Ruwai's Exploration Journal will be removed from your inventory and you have to go back to Ruwai to get another.
What I see when it's happened:
TXI62tD.png
The character I'm playing as is Kalxbroc, on the Nao server.