Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

crossover stuff

SeedThornsSeedThorns
Mabinogi Rep: 780
in Feedback and Suggestions
I wouldn't mind for reruns on crossover events. For example with Sword Art Online, there could be better updated items and events for the crossover part 2.
Could you imagine having Alicization?

I also wouldn't mind having non-anime related crossover events-- like with games. Could you imagine a "battleship" related mobile game as crossover?
Just imagine the partners... Oh and I guess the partner mounts that is a literal battleship.

Could you imagine the Fate series again? Maybe combine the 2 above ideas.. Mobile games and rerun.. New servant-partners?

Comments

• FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    edited July 24, 2020
    Re-running crossovers would be nice, unfortunately, it's rarely done as Nexon has to pay the creators of the content being re-released in order to use it, and from what I can find, some companies only allow a single use of their content, and only allow crossovers to publicize their content.

On the subject of crossover events and publicizing content, there are some we will never get, like the Full Metal Alchemist one, as the series is technically over, so there is no need to have a Full Metal Alchemist themed crossover since the series is over.

Though if they ever do crossover content again, I hope they do a Mabinogi x Ragnarok Online crossover, as both games have a class system AND are both south korean headquartered mmos.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    RE:ZERO SEASON 2 CROSSOVER. HECK YES.
    SherriKensamaofmari
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Just play the content we have. Jeez.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Just play the content we have. Jeez.

Kinda hard to when G22 mobs on the first mission one shot me... In Geas Devastation armor
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Greta wrote: »
    RE:ZERO SEASON 2 CROSSOVER. HECK YES.

YES PLS

OTTO COMMERCE PARTNER
    NOW
    Kensamaofmari