Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet Trainer Event: Pinkie's Note

RobitxRobitx
Mabinogi Rep: 720
edited July 25, 2020 in General Chat
I am confused of how the announcement describes this item in the Coin Shop tab. It states:
qc64Wzp.jpg
Now 1.8k Bell Coins is a pretty large chunk out of the amount we're able to get from the event. However I assumed from this description that the totem would randomize certain percentages upon use, hence "a random amount WHEN activated". Now I doubt this would be the case and also assumed we would receive a set amount from the box it comes in...

ONE PERCENT IS NOT OKAY!
GcrKh0s.png

I'm not sure if it really is going to be just 1% forever, but honestly if it is and the percentage is determined by unboxing rates then I'm one unlucky SOB (that and also fix your description in your announcement, very misleading). If the speed percentage is actually determined by usage and randomizes at certain times then at least fix the description in game. Either way, I feel like I worked up towards 1.8k Bell Coins to nothing but disappointment... Should've saved for the title, or at least spent it on the outfits :/

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 25, 2020
    After i saw keyword "totem" i right away knew it's randomized stat and no point on wasting coins on that. Never get your hopes up lol.
  • HontokuHontoku
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    Ouch. That's really rough. The "Random amount" is probably determined when obtaining the item and not when you activate it, like any other totem.

I want to know what the upper limit for the thing is. If one can go above above 3%, then it would be very valuable.