Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Little Hopper Pet single player mount.

Pika1998Pika1998
Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
in Bugs and Glitches
Title kind of says it all, but i summoned my Little Hopper pet (one of my favorite multi-player mounts) and was trying to have a friend hop on while i was sitting on it, only to discover they couldn't get on. So i had them hop onto it first, and then tried getting on myself without being able to. I know for fact he's been a two seater mount until recently. (fairly certain last time i did it was like 2 weeks ago.)

Comments

• CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    edited August 6, 2020
    Pika1998 wrote: »
    Title kind of says it all, but i summoned my Little Hopper pet (one of my favorite multi-player mounts) and was trying to have a friend hop on while i was sitting on it, only to discover they couldn't get on. So i had them hop onto it first, and then tried getting on myself without being able to. I know for fact he's been a two seater mount until recently. (fairly certain last time i did it was like 2 weeks ago.)

Hey, our QA tested (with the whistle versions and not the Halloween card one) and found Little Hopper was working for having a friend/party member mount it. Could you record a video to show us the issue you or your friend is having?
  • Pika1998Pika1998
    It's a little hard to showcase in video (due to mabi not showing where the mouse is when recording), But i can say anytime you see my character move to the center of the pet, it's me attempting to mount (Via pressing R).

Also while recording the video i noticed that my Little Hopper is actually an Umeboshi Blossom pet, but his race gets changed to "Little Hopper" while he's in mounted form.

Link to video Here. Hopefully this can show when QA's attempt it using the Umeboshi Blossom (sorry for not catching that the first time ^^" )
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    Pika1998 wrote: »
    It's a little hard to showcase in video (due to mabi not showing where the mouse is when recording), But i can say anytime you see my character move to the center of the pet, it's me attempting to mount (Via pressing R).

Also while recording the video i noticed that my Little Hopper is actually an Umeboshi Blossom pet, but his race gets changed to "Little Hopper" while he's in mounted form.

Link to video Here. Hopefully this can show when QA's attempt it using the Umeboshi Blossom (sorry for not catching that the first time ^^" )

Oh thanks! And just for absolute confirmation, but this issue still occurs even if you right click on the mount and Request Mount through that instead of hotkey, correct?
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 10, 2020
    I got a video of it, first few times are me pressing the 'mount' hotkey. Then I try to right click and mount. Someone else is on the pet the rest of the time. The "There is no available room" message does not appear like it does on a mount that is at full capacity.

• Pika1998Pika1998
    CMKyrios wrote: »

Oh thanks! And just for absolute confirmation, but this issue still occurs even if you right click on the mount and Request Mount through that instead of hotkey, correct?
    Yes, when i tried right click mounting it still persisted.

JoeyDee9 wrote: »
    I got a video of it, first few times are me pressing the 'mount' hotkey. Then I try to right click and mount. Someone else is on the pet the rest of the time. The "There is no available room" message does not appear like it does on a mount that is at full capacity.

Thanks for also documenting this! it's nice to know i'm not crazy :'D