Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet Harmony Guide

CMKyriosCMKyrios
Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
edited September 9, 2020 in Vault
Harmonize with you and your friends' pets to gain mighty buffs to aid you in Mabinogi!

200629_pet_3_socials_header_petharmoneyguide_590x165.png

Check out the guide by clicking here.
Kensamaofmari

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I wonder if this means the update's coming next Thursday.
    All I know is that the new dungeons look kinda "Tech Duinn"-ish, and I'm not too thrilled by that concept.
    Well, hopefully they aren't a slog to get through, considering they're the sole source of Fynn Beads!

I know that Kerune has a "riding minigame" gimmick where you tire him out, mount his back and try to ride him to leave him open to attacks, and that failing it results in your immediate incapacitation. I read a lot of complaints by KR players that it was too strict or difficult or something, and that they usually just ignored that gimmick in favor or just plain DPSing him and living with the contant attacks and summons, since the instant death penalty for failing wasn't worth the hassle for just a temporary vulnerability period.

And then there's Fleur... Well, not sure what to say. Her attack where she spins and shoots out flower petals reminds me of the Succubus Queen's radial orb attack.
    Same for her linear attack reminding me of the Succubus Queen's kicking combo. Actually, a lot of her reminds me of the Succubus Queen fight.
    Well, I just hope it doesn't get aggravating, since you'll need to run it lots in order to train Fynn Bead Burnishing, since that's where beads come from.

The Harmony buffs sound interesting, too. Not just the Affection, but the Curiosity and Delight buffs.
    I know that at least right now there's lots of people running around with Corgis, so Dog-type pets are likely to be easy to match up with for the Delight Harmony.
    And even if a lot of content doesn't allow for 8 players, if you managed to get so many players together all with the same pet, that'd be 0 cooldown on a Fynn Pet's elemental skill! Sounds funny, 10% chance per attack, would be a lot of elemental attacks going off.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited August 6, 2020
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I wonder if this means the update's coming next Thursday.
    All I know is that the new dungeons look kinda "Tech Duinn"-ish, and I'm not too thrilled by that concept.
    Well, hopefully they aren't a slog to get through, considering they're the sole source of Fynn Beads!

here is mabi KR dungeon run of the new dungeon:

the next update is definitely next Thursday as the Pet Trainer Event is ending on August 20th and the Part 2 update adds two new dailies to that that event:
    de2s5ol-15900528-4388-48a4-bbc1-58a8eaf30d3e.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMDM1ZGJhZWMtYTA3Yi00Y2ZjLThlZjQtN2ZmZDZiODY3OTg4XC9kZTJzNW9sLTE1OTAwNTI4LTQzODgtNDhhNC1iYmMxLTU4YThlYWYzMGQzZS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.WhuaWYlld-1hX0eAZdD-j1C5XGYXGgXzbNbsALHuJHU

we will only have 7 days to farm those dailies which will give us 980 Fynn Bell Coins in total. although it would be nice if the event was extended a little as some of the rewards in the event shop cost a lot of Fynn Bell Coins. I was hoping the dungeon would have come out at least 2 weeks before the event part ends so we could farm the daily a little more.

• CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    Vaulted. Guide has been placed in the Advanced Guide Section of the website.