Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Farm

gertrudegertrude
Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
in Help
I rented a farm from Blatt. So I went to the Taillteann Farm area and I cannot find my field anywhere. Yesterday my ingame husband found it for me. I went to do a quest and came back and can't find it. No board or markers can be seen. Is there a way to find where it is since there are no markers? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    There should be a blue marker around your field. Make sure to be on the same channel you made your lease.
    gertrude
  • gertrudegertrude
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    There isnt a blue marker to be seen and I am on the same channel, i usually only change channels to start a new day.

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Your leased field should always have a blue circle around it to allow you to find it like in the below image from wiki.
    Have you checked back with NPC Blatt to see if she can locate your field?
    600px-Farm.png