Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet interaction semi-false trigger

MusicatMusicat
Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
edited August 29, 2020 in Bugs and Glitches
Greetings!
Since the Pet interaction crafting function has been added, I've enjoyed it very much. Here's the story about one of its relation bugs. There are different conditions that may work the same way in certain cases. The pet that's featured in this interaction set is Blaanid. If I use Character Skills > Skill Obtained alone, followed by a pet's Speech Bubble (let's call it SBA), it also triggers upon every mount/dismount occasion, and when having used a Mana Tunnel/Moon Gate while mounted. After I've added a separate Pet/Partner > Mount Pet line, followed by another Speech Bubble (SBB 0v0), the pet stopped using SBA upon being mounted, and used SBB instead. Then, I've added a separate Dismount Pet condition, followed by yet another Speech Bubble (call it SBC), and upon being dismounted, my pet now uses both SBA and SBC. Guess it has something to do with the fact that the character can't use his own skills while mounted, thus practically "obtaining" skills each time he dismounts, and also obtaining the flight skill (V) when he mounts, and the fact that the character dismounts every time he "talks" to a gate/tunnel (which technically seems an NPC).
Without spare words:
• Character Skill Obtained => pet uses Speech Bubble A upon being mounted and dismounted, and after teleporting using Mana Tunnel/Moon Gate while mounted.
• Character Skill Obtained + Pet Mount => pet uses Speech Bubble B upon being mounted.
• Character Skill Obtained + Pet Dismount => pet uses both Speech Bubbles A and C upon being dismounted.
Thank you for the attention.